How do I get brown stains off my glass oven door? Ok, So you are going to need hot soapy water, A brand new scraper with a brand new blade as an old blade will scratch it, Smear some hot soapy water on the grease, wait five minutes, put some more water on then scrape it off, Job done.
If you have brown stains on your glass oven door, it’s likely that they are caused by a buildup of grime and grease. These stains can be difficult to remove, but there are a few oven cleaning methods you can try to get your oven door looking like new again.
- Baking soda and vinegar: Mix a paste of baking soda and water and apply it to the stains on your oven door. Then, spray the area with vinegar and let it sit for a few minutes. Scrub the stains with a sponge or cloth and rinse the door with water.
- Lemon juice and baking soda: Mix lemon juice and baking soda to make a paste and apply it to the stains. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes and then scrub the stains with a sponge or cloth. Rinse the door with water.
- Oven cleaner: You can use a commercial oven cleaner to remove the stains. Be sure to read the instructions on the product and use it in a well-ventilated area.
- Scraper: If the stains are hard to remove, use a scraper to gently remove them. Be careful not to scratch the glass.
- Professional cleaning service: If the above methods don’t work, it might be best to hire a professional cleaning service. They have the tools and experience to remove even the toughest stains.
It’s important to keep your oven clean and maintain it on regular basis to avoid stains buildup. Clean the oven door every time you use it and wipe up any spills or splatters as soon as they happen. This will help prevent stains from setting in and make cleaning your oven door a lot easier.